• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Premium for mobile not working.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I’m sure you’ve had this issue come up a lot, but yesterday I started a subscription for Lightroom Premium for mobile, but it still (a day later) hasn’t let me access the premium features that I have paid for. I’m not sure if it takes more time to work, but by other people’s forum submissions, that doesn’t appear to be the case.

I have tried everything, from logging out and back in, to trying my account on another device, but nothing is working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Did you purchase the Lr Subscription on a different device? Could you try to  re-sign-in via the app store. 

Here  are the steps:

sign-out via iOS settings->iTunes&appstore->then start the Lr purchase process again and once prompted sign-in with the Apple-id and finish the process with final OK confirmation. Let me know if that helps.

Maybe you need to run in addition a "Restore Purchases" from the Lr Mobile seetings, which you can access via the top left Lr-icon

-Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you for responding within a day.

Unfortunately none of the above have worked. If you have any other suggestions or anything that you could do yourself, then that would be appreciated

I bought the subscription on my iPhone, which I am using currently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines