• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom presets not working on huawei p30 pro

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a huawei p30 pro but it seems that the presets that i downloaded .dng are not working on this phone. I used before a samsung phone and it was all good. Why it's nof working on huawei? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Lightroom mobile community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to provide some more information on why they are not working (won't import, won't create preset, won't apply, not visible etc.) to give someone in the community a better chance of helping you?

Also at which stage of the workflow are they not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the. dng preset and it doesn't open unfortunately. in lightroom it doesn't work if i copy/paste the preset on a picture. do i need some settings or i can't use presets on this phone? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you downloaded (a purchased, I guess) dng image file.

Then imported into Lightroom Mobile.

If the dng file has settings embedded, you should be able Create Preset when you are viewing the file.

But this doesn't work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have the same problem. I gave a DNG to my friend. She has a Huawei. And she can not save the preset nor does copy past work.. is there another way for huawei? 

Thanks in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm encountering the same problem now with my P30 Pro. I saved a .dng file on my phone but it's not showing when I try to add photos in Lightroom Mobile. Kindly help us on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I'm experiencing same issues with my Huawei P30 Pro.

I bought some presets and I saved them in my Lr app, but when trying to apply any of these presets to my pictures, editions are not getting reflected. Please provide support on this. I have tried for months. Same presets works correctly for other devices, but not for this specific model of mobile phone. 

Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue. I can't import preset, I can't save my pictures and my presets from the computer don't synchronize to my Lightroom app in huawei p30, while I don't have any problem in my sony phone. It could be huawei phone has a problem with the Lightroom app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

General Information about DNG Presets-

DNG 'Presets' are PHOTOS. They are photo files.

These PHOTOS (in DNG format) are Imported to Lightroom, then you Edit the photo and Create a Preset from the photo. The Preset creation 'reads' the edits that had been made to the DNG photo and adds these adjustments to the Preset.

Important that you do not make your own adjustments before you save the Preset from the DNG.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines