Highlighted

Lightroom slow to load smart previews on ipad pro 2018 - why?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built smart previews on my laptop and then synced them to my ipad pro, but it takes a second or two to load each poto when editing. I have fast internet and can't think of another reason why. Any help would be hugele appreciated.

Topics

Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom slow to load smart previews on ipad pro 2018 - why?

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built smart previews on my laptop and then synced them to my ipad pro, but it takes a second or two to load each poto when editing. I have fast internet and can't think of another reason why. Any help would be hugele appreciated.

Topics

Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has to download from the Cloud. The second time you open a previously opens image I would have though it would be better as it is cached locally.

One option would be to store the Album locally until you have completed your work on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines