• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck uploading

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have Lightroom desktop and currently only have two albums that have 800 photos total. When I logged in using mobile, however, it started to upload my Camera Roll even though I turned of Auto Import and desected the option before logging in. Now it’s been almost 2 days and it still hasn‘t finished or moved at all. I’m at 300mbps internet speed, and only at 10% my 1 TB storage limit on lightroom. I’ve also uninstalled and installed multiple times to try and fix this issue. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tobycatral,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom mobile CC you are using now? Also, have you sign-out & sign-in from Lightroom mobile CC app?

Could you please share the diagnostic logs of your Lightroom mobile app? Click on the flyer menu and tap on Lr icon for 5 seconds and it will generate the diagnostic log and you can share the same via Dropbox link.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines