Highlighted

Lightroom subscription expired

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have an issue that is making me angry  😡😡😡me off, my lightroom application on my IOS is saying "unable to complete purchase" and I tried to remove the app and install again, log out and log in again but nothing is happening, I'm stuck at the below picture, but I have been paying :credit_card::dollar_banknote: my subscription every month, please help I have a deadline job I need to finish. 

B3313309-8DE9-4D84-A915-18044DD56C18.png

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom subscription expired

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have an issue that is making me angry  😡😡😡me off, my lightroom application on my IOS is saying "unable to complete purchase" and I tried to remove the app and install again, log out and log in again but nothing is happening, I'm stuck at the below picture, but I have been paying :credit_card::dollar_banknote: my subscription every month, please help I have a deadline job I need to finish. 

B3313309-8DE9-4D84-A915-18044DD56C18.png

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please give it a try again. Your account should be working now. - Gudio/Lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines