• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom web - I switch download on but it turns it off

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use lightroom web to share photos.  I go into options, select share with all, select allow download, close it and reopen it and it has turned allow download back off.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has only happened with my las two doanloads out of twenty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue. I was wondering if you could provide some more information. For example, what browser and OS are you using? Is this only with new albums where you just enabled sharing or is it with existing albums? If it happens again, can you check the browser console for errors and copy/paste them here? To check the console, right click in your browser and choose Inspect Element, choose the Console tab and look for Errors. A screenshot or copy of the error text would help us debug the issue.

Thanks,

Richard

Sr QE Lightroom ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines