Highlighted

Lightroom Web Share (greater, less & equal filters)

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom on my iPhone X to cull images using Lightroom web.

My friend liked the first round of selects and I marked those selections to two star from one star.

Ive selected the filter option so she can only view one star pics but  1 & 2 star are still showing.

Are there additional filter options somewhere I don't know about?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity purposes}

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Ah, right you are!!

I’ve never used that option in sharing. It should have the same criteria options, though. It’s probably best to submit a feature request here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Web Share (greater, less & equal filters)

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom on my iPhone X to cull images using Lightroom web.

My friend liked the first round of selects and I marked those selections to two star from one star.

Ive selected the filter option so she can only view one star pics but  1 & 2 star are still showing.

Are there additional filter options somewhere I don't know about?

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity purposes}

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Michael J. Hoffman | Adobe Community Professional

Ah, right you are!!

I’ve never used that option in sharing. It should have the same criteria options, though. It’s probably best to submit a feature request here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you enable a filter, the default behavior is “>=” (greater than or equal to). But you can change that to “<=” (Less than or equal to) or “=” (exactly equal to) to narrow down the criteria.

Tapping on the symbol will toggle between the three choices,.

Here’s a snapshot from my iPhone showing it set to “=”:

3671B583-C2E8-4F25-9C70-BE30BD8E4782.jpeg

I hope that helps!

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks for the reply but that option isn't available when you are customizing the display for client to view.

I am aware of that option for reviewing for my own images.

click the three dots at top right, share & invite, custom display...under custom display is the view your client is able to view via Lightroom web

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, right you are!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2019 1