• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local corrections are not available

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the subscription für photographers. I want to use the Lightroom mobile app for Android, version v.2.2.2. But I can not find the local corrections. (radial or linear gradient). I have deinstalled the app and installed it new. Where can I find this options?

Hallo, ich habe das Abo für Fotografen von Adobe. Nun habe ich auch die Lightroom mobile App für Android (Version v.2.2.2) Installiert. Leider stehen mir die Lokalen Korrekturen nicht zur Verfügung (also der radiale oder lineare Verlauf). Wo kann ich diese Optionen finden? In mehreren Tutorials habe ich gesehen, dass es diesen Punkt bei Lightroom mobile gibt.

D.A.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Hi Doreena,

Lightroom mobile for Android do not have this feature at the moment but we are working on it. You can use Photoshop fix for tools like Healing brush, Radial/gradual gradient filter, Adjustment brush.Refer the link embedded for more info.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doreena,

Lightroom mobile for Android do not have this feature at the moment but we are working on it. You can use Photoshop fix for tools like Healing brush, Radial/gradual gradient filter, Adjustment brush.Refer the link embedded for more info.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks for the answer. Do you have any idea as of when the new release would be available ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 07, 2017 Feb 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeanmichelc,

This journal Lightroom Journal | Tips and advice straight from the Lightroom team.  features the latest updates when released. Please keep an eye on this document for future releases.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines