• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i would like to syncronize some collections to the lightroom mobile, but I can't login. I start the acces to the Lightroom mobile, the window opens but then it remains always white and I can't login. (see the attachement)

How can I do?

I've Windows 7 and the Lightroom CC2015

Thankyou bye

walter

Cattura.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 11, 2017 Apr 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In situations like this, I have found it necessary to delete LR Mobile from my iPhone and reinstall it.  This will delete your LR Mobile photos from your phone and they will have to be synced which can take a while depending on how many photos you have on LR Mobile.

You might want to wait for other suggestions before taking the above step, but it will most likely work if nothing else does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you, but my problem is not on the phone, but on the PC.. I cannot login and syncro my collections from my Pc..

THX..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you are trying to do!

You do not "login" to Lightroom Mobile on a pc.  (except- see 2. below!)

Lr Mobile, simply put, has three components-

1. The working catalog (on the pc or Mac).  Where you mark Collections with the Sync option and photos sync to the web.

2. Collections on the Web (after syncing). Where you CAN login from a browser (on your pc) at-  https://lightroom.adobe.com

3. A mobile device, iPhone, iPad, etc, with the mobile App installed.

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do.

Links-

How to sync Lightroom desktop and the Lightroom mobile app

Get started with Lightroom for mobile app on iOS

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You do not "login" to Lightroom Mobile"

... yes you do!  After the "get started with Adobe Lightroom".  And I have the same problem - the window keeps appearing and disappearing without ever logging me in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and....what's the solution ? I have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines