Highlighted

Losing Edits Between Devices

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing a photo on my iPad I've previously been able to sync to the LR app on my Android cell and all edits were present. Today for some reason the edited photo would appear in my cell's library (looking edited), but after I clicked on it, the edits would disappear. Any help would be appreciated.

* Note, I also couldn't export from my cell LR library with edits present.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Losing Edits Between Devices

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After editing a photo on my iPad I've previously been able to sync to the LR app on my Android cell and all edits were present. Today for some reason the edited photo would appear in my cell's library (looking edited), but after I clicked on it, the edits would disappear. Any help would be appreciated.

* Note, I also couldn't export from my cell LR library with edits present.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Topics

Import and share, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, if you sign into your account in a web browser at lightroom.adobe.com, do you see your edits showing there?  I'm trying to understand if LR on iPad isn't syncing changes up to the cloud, or if LR Android isn't syncing changes down to your phone.  Whichever app does appear to be syncing well, please try reinstalling the app to see if that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines