• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing edits with lightroom mobile

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have randomly lost my edits three times when using the exposure slider on lightroom mobile, has anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give a little more detail? How do you mean “lost”? Did you adjust the exposure slider and then come back later and find it had reverted back to the starting point?

Do you lose other slider edits too, or just the exposure slider? Are you logged into Lightroom on any other devices? Did you use the auto edit button after adjusting the exposure?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My edits all went back to the staring point as soon as I touched the slider, I didn't even start to slide it. this is on a Samsung android phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really odd behavior. I have never seen this on my iPhone or iPad. I wonder if it is an Android bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe, thought I would ask just in case other people are having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

please let us know if you are running into this on Android or iOS.
It would help if you could tell us what kind of images you have noticed this on.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines