• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of Saturation (Yellow)

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone please help me! I have been editing photos on my old iPhone via Lightroom CC for some time and when I bump up the saturation of my yellow car and then export it, it looks as it did in the app. I now have a new Samsung Galaxy s10 and when I bump up the yellow saturation in Lightroom on my Samsung Galaxy s10 it struggles to produce yellow both in the app and then when I export the photo of my yellow car the yellow looks terrible and dull and even worse! So I though maybe I'll just edit my car photography on my 2017 MacBook pro thinking the app was very well optimised for my new Samsung  galaxy s10.  I edited the photos of my yellow car in Lightroom on my MacBook and in the Lightroom program on my MacBook it looks beautiful but then when I export it the same issue occurs!!! It looks dull, loses all of it's saturation and the bright highlighter yellow turns to a yucky muddy dull  yellow. I don't know what is going on! I'm so lost as to what I should do because I want to use Lightroom and even considered paying for the version on my MacBook past it's free trial but why would i bother when its ruining photos. I need someone to help me resolve this. It's happening on both my Samsung Galaxy s10 using both natural screen mode and vivid screen mode and my MacBook pro on it's normal stock screen mode. I've even edited the photos on the said devices and then sent them over to one another and they appear the same. The weird thing is my iPhone XS that I got rid of didn't really have this issue. It would drop the yellow the tiniest bit but overall still looked beautiful upon export and saving. Help! I love light room and want to use it but now I can't as I love car photography. My car is a bright vibrant cool toned yellow bit it's turning it into a desaturated muddy yellow mess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very strange that there is such a difference. Posting some screenshots may help someone in the community help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I'm having the same issue with yellows under saturated when exporting the photos. Have you found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines