This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Highlighted

Lost ability to save Lightroom Mobile for iPad edited images to Dropbox

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple replaced my 12.9" iPad Pro 2018 today because of defective RAM. When I re-installed Lightroom Mobile under iPadOS 13.2.3, I no longer can "save to files"  to my Dropbox. Formerly, when I wanted to "save to file" an edited raw image, LR automatically saved to a Dropbox folder.

Previously, Lightroom Mobile created a Dropbox folder "Uploads" and a sub-folder "Photos from LR Mobile" under which I could create sub-sub folders for different projects.

Now, my only save to file option is a hard drive (if one is connected) or iPad, although when I look at Dropbox from the Dropbox app, the folder structure and files saved before are all still there.

How to I get LR Mobile to save to that Dropbox "Photos from LR Mobile" folder (or any Dropbox folder) again?

Thanks!

Topics

How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost ability to save Lightroom Mobile for iPad edited images to Dropbox

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple replaced my 12.9" iPad Pro 2018 today because of defective RAM. When I re-installed Lightroom Mobile under iPadOS 13.2.3, I no longer can "save to files"  to my Dropbox. Formerly, when I wanted to "save to file" an edited raw image, LR automatically saved to a Dropbox folder.

Previously, Lightroom Mobile created a Dropbox folder "Uploads" and a sub-folder "Photos from LR Mobile" under which I could create sub-sub folders for different projects.

Now, my only save to file option is a hard drive (if one is connected) or iPad, although when I look at Dropbox from the Dropbox app, the folder structure and files saved before are all still there.

How to I get LR Mobile to save to that Dropbox "Photos from LR Mobile" folder (or any Dropbox folder) again?

Thanks!

Topics

How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2019 0
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First the simple stuff. Is dropbox installed on your iPad? Can you see dropbox in the Files app on your iPad and can you browse the folders on it? If those two work, you should be able to hite Save to Files in Lightroom, choose maximum available and in the next scfreen choose dropbox and the folder you want to put it in. If you've never opened the files app, it might not know about the dropbox connection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0