• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Account to Lightroom Account

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm Mariana. I've lost my phone and all the pictures that I had with it. I have a new phone now and just created a new Lightroom account here, but I'd like to know if it's possible to access my old Lightroom account even if I lost the access to the email that was connected completely? 
is there any way that I can prove that account is mine? 
The issue is my previous account is connected with Facebook that is connect with an email that I have no access at all anymore, so I can't recover the password to log in again. 
All my pics are there, this is my only hope. Thanks!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mariana,

Sorry to hear that you lost access to the Lightroom account, you may get in touch with our support team here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html They might be able to help you out with this issue,

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your previous phone was an iPhone and you still have a backup of it, this page has some advice that may help you recover images your previous phone/Lightroom had: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines