• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my edited photos after signing up for the trial on my iPhone

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just lost all my edited photos after signing up for the trial! The app crashed when I was using the healing tool, and when I reopenned the app all my photos were gone! 😭

Please help. I spent hours editing my photos and now I lost everything. How can I recover them???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me and I want to cry a little bit. Just spent HOURS editing a bunch of photos and now everything is gone. Please help @greule!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sabrina

I checked our server to see if you may have more than one account, and I did not see any sign of that.

Please do not uninstall the app.  Instead, please see the advice on this web page in hopes it will guide you to recover original images that may still exist inside the Lightroom app's cache: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines