• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all of my photos and presets! Please help!

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened my Lightroom Mobile app a few days ago and saw that it had updated overnight. However, when I opened it, all of photos and presets were missing! I tried logging in online and could only find photos from before 2019. I was luckily able to recover all of my purchased presets, but my custom made ones are nowhere to be found. I have no backups saved on my phone so that isn't an option. Does anyone know how to recover these custom presets? I edit photos for many people and am currently working on a large set of photos and would to be able to do them quickly without recreating all 50+ of them one by one. Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately there was a major bug in the 5.4.0 update.

You can read the thread on the feedback forum here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

with more from Adobe here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom_mobile_5_4.html?red=a

Unfortunately, without a backup it may not be possible to rescue the photos?

Did you have a subscription though after a trial and did the photos ever make it to the cloud? Or did you just have the free app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines