• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all photos when purchased new phone

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new phone today, IPhone 12 PRO. I downloaded the Lightroom app and logged into my account and to my surprise, everything is gone. Over 2 years worth of photos and countless purchased presets. I have tried everything to get my pictures back and so far so no luck. HELP! 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription or do you use the free app?

With a subscription, all photos and presets should sync to the Cloud and you should see these when you log into your account on the new phone. You can check at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ also.

If you had the free app, then the only way to retrieve these is from a device back up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case have a free version of Lr running you should create a iOS backup with all data from you previous phone and restore the new phone from there. With that you would preserve the Lr free vesions data. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, a question Did you solve the problem? I saw the same question three years ago and it seems that they are not looking to solve this big problem with ours. Some people make the mistake of not syncing the app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like the account that you are pinging us from is a trial account.
That means that if you started it today, your old device needs to upload everything before you can see it in the cloud.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines