• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Everything after accepting trial

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed and accepted the free trial to adobe Lightroom. When asking if I wanted to sync my photos to my other devices I selected yes, the app proceeded to load, and then crash. WHEN I CAME BACK ALL OF MY DATA WAS GONE. All my photos, presents, everything. When I did the same thing to another device, it worked fine though, I am assuming it is because the data on the second device was small and only included about 20 photos.

Please help, and tell me there is a way to get the photos back. I subscribed to abobe Lightroom hoping that it would make it easier, NOT THAT IT WOULD DELETE ALL MY PHOTOS AND PRESETS.

I tried logging on the desktop website and my photos are still no where to be found.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, on which device did you run into this issue?
Are you logged in to the same Apple Id and AdobeId on both devices?

There is one thing you could do to avoid losing your images:
https://helpx.adobe.com/de/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It was an iphone and an ipad. I did not yet have a subscription so both devices did not yet share any data, but they were on the same account. When I signed up for the subscription, it continued to sync my devices together. I lost all of my photos and presents on my iphone, however the data from the ipad stayed intact and synced properly.

I looked into the link, however I do not have a mac nor do I have that itunes application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, what could probably help a lot to understanding what happened would be if you create a diagnostic log on the iPhone (where you signed up):
1. tap on Settings (gear icon in the upper right corner)
2. tap Help & Support
3. Do a long tap on Access our support forum - now your mail client will be invoked
4. Add info that the log belongs to this forum post somewhere in the mail body
5. send mail

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Diagnostic Log removed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I have attached that to this thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines