• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Everything after accepting trial

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom on my iPhone since last summer, I bought presets for it and had so many pictures on it. I decided to try the one week free trial and ever since then everything disappeared. I lost all of my pictures, cannot find any of my many presets, and I don't know what to do. I deleted the app, re-signed into my account, even went on my laptop to try and find these missing pictures and presets. I am so upset, I use these presets for my Instagram and I don't want to have to pay for all of them again. 

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a new phone and all my presets I have paid for are completely gone. How do I restore this? I really hope I am not going to have to buy these presets again. Really disappointing. I am now on the free trial and some presets have restored on my mobile app. Am I going to lose these again when the free trial ends?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best way to transfer Lr as a free user to a new phone is to setup you new phone from a iOS backup created from your previous phone. With that all data will be preserved. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me directions on how to do this with Android ? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like some help here as this happened to me as well thank you!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing even worse issues, I lost everything I was relying on my Lightroom in my phone on my phone and had photos I neede to submit to someone. I recently changed my plan on Adobe and the next day I lost all my photos on my Lightroom. I thought it would all stay on my Lightroom mobile if I changed my plan information. I will buy the creative cloud again if that's the issue, I need urgent help please send guidance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Aya5EDF 

Were the files you need in Lightroom before you subscribed?  And without deleting the app the files are now not visible?  Or did you delete the app before subscribing (before the files had a chance to sync to cloud storage)?  If you have not deleted the app, please do NOT delete it now.

If you never deleted the Lightroom app, but images no longer appear in the app it may be possible to recover your images from the application cache using the help info at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm... 

If you don't find the files you are looking for, do you have a recent iTunes or iCloud backup if your mobile device from a time when Lightroom still showed your images?  If so, restore the backup onto your device, and then try the iTunes Files Sharing help above.

I will send you a private message with a little additional info about other accounts you might have used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you message me too I'm also having issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support, can you please message me as well? Going through the same thing on Android! Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kate2659597802l9 

I saw your direct message, but I'm going to reply here on the public thread.  You referred to help I provided another user, but that was a different situation where multiple accounts caused login confusion.  I see no other, secondary account for you.

I work on the Lightroom iOS team, and it's not clear to me what happened for you as I don't know the LR Android app as well.   I will ask the Android team to reach out to you.  

If you needs are urgent, please contact Adobe Support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
...and in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you!
If you need any more information please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines