• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost images on a new phone - Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! So I lost my phone on holiday and then bought a new one and started using Lightroom for a week again. I restored my iPhone and I got back all my old photos but not my new photos in Lightroom. How do I get those back?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the lost photos, could you please let us know if you're using a trial or if you have a subscription?

Also, are you able to see the images here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I didn't have a subscription it was just a free trial 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you had an iTunes backup of your newer device with newer photos, the info here might help you recover some photos that were stored locally on your previous device: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

If any images can be recovered from the backup of your newer device (from before the point when you restored your previous device's backup onto your new device), they will be located in the Originals folder.  Hope this helps.

Updated: I revised my advice above slightly -- I see you lost newer images after restoring an old back up onto your new phone.  Since you didn't sync those photos, only an iTunes backup of your new device & new photos (before you did the Restore) could possibly help.  I do hope this info helps somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines