Highlighted

Lost my preset and photos after logout login

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of Lightroom CC (free) and logged in and my photos and presets were gone. Is it really supposed to be like that if I'm not using the paid app? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost my preset and photos after logout login

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of Lightroom CC (free) and logged in and my photos and presets were gone. Is it really supposed to be like that if I'm not using the paid app? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kamilan,

Sorry to learn that you've lost certain presets after you've logged in and out of Lightroom CC application.

Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom CC app you're using and on which device are you experiencing this issue?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2019 0
Ardelle LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me and after contacting the online help chat, they did absolutely nothing to help me which really makes me question ever upgrading 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0