Highlighted

Lost my presets

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my cellphone and lost the presets i created in the app, please, HELP!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost my presets

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my cellphone and lost the presets i created in the app, please, HELP!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

did you restore from a backup?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apart from the details requested by Ignacio, please let us know if you have a subscription for Lightroom mobile or if you were using the free version of the application earlier.

If you were using thr free version, the presets stay saved locally on the device and do not sync with the cloud storage. Hence, they would not be available on the new device you have purchased.

If you are using a subscription, please ensure that you are signed in to the application using the correct email. You can go to lightroom.adobe.com then select an image and go to the option to "Edit this Photo", to check if your presets have been synced with the cloud storage.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0