• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost photos after sync from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got the app con my tablet and mobile. I was working on photos on the tablet and then  when de app synchronizes I lost the photos I was working on, is there antyhing I can do to restore that ?

Thanks ! 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom mobile. Would you mind telling us the make and model number of device you editing on and lost the images from?

You can go to Lightroom.adobe.com and check if the images synced successfully and you are able to see them there. If you do, please try signing out of the app and back in to check if it helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite, the mobile phone   is Galaxy S8. I tried searching there but the album I create only has 6 photos of 270, and there was a lot of photos on deleted (but not the edited ones). 

Thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines