Highlighted

Lost photos and presets

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a systematic error on my Iphone which meant we had to restart it as a new Iphone and redownload all of my apps. But when we did this, my Lightroom has lost all 3,000 + photos I own and my presets, are there anyway that I can restore this. Please help because they were for work. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost photos and presets

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a systematic error on my Iphone which meant we had to restart it as a new Iphone and redownload all of my apps. But when we did this, my Lightroom has lost all 3,000 + photos I own and my presets, are there anyway that I can restore this. Please help because they were for work. 

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use a cell phone for anything important, but even my UN-important photos are important to me... so I never have photos in just one place, I always copy photos to another device... I have also had a cell phone malfunction, but my photos weren't lost, since I had made a backup copy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I see some info that might help.  I will send you a direct message to share said info privately.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines