Highlighted

Lost photos on Lightroom Mobile App

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went onto Lightroom last night to edit some photos but noticed I couldn't as they were labelled as 'view only' and 'uneditable'. I thought that was strange so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Once redownloaded I noticed that I only had my imported photos until May of 2019. Since that time I have imported at least 1000 new images, from May up until last night. 

Where would they be and how can I access them? 

I cannot find them on lightroom online either. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lost photos on Lightroom Mobile App

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went onto Lightroom last night to edit some photos but noticed I couldn't as they were labelled as 'view only' and 'uneditable'. I thought that was strange so I deleted the app and reinstalled it. Once redownloaded I noticed that I only had my imported photos until May of 2019. Since that time I have imported at least 1000 new images, from May up until last night. 

Where would they be and how can I access them? 

I cannot find them on lightroom online either. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I see you started a new subscription on Monday, perhaps in an effort to recover the photos you lost.  If you were not subscribed to Lightroom Premium before you deleted the app, then the images were not synced to cloud storage.  Images that are not synced to cloud storage are deleted when the app is uninstalled.

Is it possible that you have a back up of the images somewhere else, on your computer, camera, or external hard drive?  If you have an iTunes backup of your device from the time you previously had Lightroom installed (before you delegted the app, when you still had the photos), it may be possible to restore that backup onto your device.  If you can do that, then see this help info to try recovering some of the images: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

I hope this info helps!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0