• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost photos

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom on my phone, and I just upgraded to a paid account. After my purchase I went back into the app to discover all my photos were missing. Will they be stored online somewhere or have they gone forever?!  

[Moderator: Moved to the Lightroom Mobile forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that you have trouble with the Lr app. Did I get it right that you have re-installed (deleted the app + new installed) the app before you upgraded to a paid accout? - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

no I didn't delete the app. I merely paid to upgrade and when the app reopened, it said there were no photos there. Strangely though, the app size is huge with lots of data, so it might be in there somewhere? Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you upgrade from within the app? Or from outsid?

Could you try to connect your mobile device with a Mac-desctop-machine and when you have MacOS-Catalina running just open up  the Music-app, select the mobile device and from there open up "Sync Settings" and on the upcoming dialog select files.

When you open up from there Lightroom entry, do you see 2 entries (longer numbers) listed. If so, the number with the 00000 most probably contains your photos from your fee version. Just drag&drop the 0000-entry to you desktop machine and you will see find an Originals folder from where you can retrieve your photos. 
In case you have not yet MacOS Catalina running just follow the steps from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing....
Hope this helps. 
Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines