• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Low disk space error Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message though i have a ton of space. Any idea on what's going on?

BA9353E3-C701-49A1-AA98-831D63E816E1.png

FEC11A9C-1CA8-4B31-AC30-C5350040B3D7.png

1F2B556C-FF01-4E42-ADDA-3951E2C3B219.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum, from LrC to LrM.

Have you actually read that Error message?

The Screen shot you posted is from your PHONE.

The Error states YOUR DEVICE Storage is Almost Full. Meaning the phones storage, internal or external or BOTH storage areas of your PHONE, is almost full. Not the Adobe Cloud Storage you get with your subscription.

2021-01-02 08_13_07-Low disk space error Lightroom mobile - Adobe Support Community - 11720731.png

Time to go through your phones storage Areas, internal and external micro SD card, and delete thing or move things froom the internal storage to the SD card (if you have a SD card installed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see this "only" for a specific export setting or does this occur to every single photo?  ...in addition have you tried to force-restart Lr. Hope this helps - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this message all the time, even though I have srill over 100GB of free space on my ipad. Any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error on my iPad. I have deleted 1000 photos on my ipad and I have 150 GB free space now, but the error message still turns up, so it's got absolutele nothing to do with free space. So how do we solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error on my iPad, with 60GB free. Clearly a bug which is making Lightroom unusable. Happens just trying to export one image to camera roll. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does force quitting all application and restarting the device help?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try out the 6.2 version and let us know how it went.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often get this error message when exporting one photo to my camera roll. I have version 6.2.1. Clearing the cache sometime works, but it didn't today. I ended up closing all other open apps then tried the export and it was successful. Shouldn't have to do that though. Like others, I have plenty of free space on my iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dedude1

there was a fix in the 6.2.0 release concerning incorrectly handling disk space calculations.
It seems as if all issues aren't fixed according to your post.

It would be very helpful if you can let us know how much space you have left on your device whenever this occurs.

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. It seems to be working OK now and for the last week or so. I have
a 64GB iPad with about 19GB used. I'll let you know if it recurs.

brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines