Highlighted

LR camera for android

Participant ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there is sooo many different android camera syems out there for LR_C to work correctly. Mine is just ok. and that what I'm writing about. I use LG V20 which has RAW ,so that's not an issue , but I am wondering ....I like using the LR-C but, it has MUCH  more noise than my factory camera. I was wondering if there is an update planned or some tweeks I can do to it to get as good as my LG camera?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR camera for android

Participant ,
Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there is sooo many different android camera syems out there for LR_C to work correctly. Mine is just ok. and that what I'm writing about. I use LG V20 which has RAW ,so that's not an issue , but I am wondering ....I like using the LR-C but, it has MUCH  more noise than my factory camera. I was wondering if there is an update planned or some tweeks I can do to it to get as good as my LG camera?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 07, 2017 0

Have something to add?