Highlighted

LR CC Mobile activated itself

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom cc mobile free version for years. Some features are locked and will be unlocked if you register. But i am satticfied with the free version.

Today I noticed that the locked features were unlocked. Then I discovered my account has been activated and I now have a 30 day trial. I didn't activate my account and asked for a 30 day trial. It activated all by itself.

Now I'm panicking...so many photos inside LR.

What will happen when my 30 days are over. Does all of my photos disappear or does LR just reverses itself to free version again.

Can I stop the 30 day trial or Deactivate trial.

I feel like I have done nothing wrong or illegal

by using free version for all years.

Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR CC Mobile activated itself

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom cc mobile free version for years. Some features are locked and will be unlocked if you register. But i am satticfied with the free version.

Today I noticed that the locked features were unlocked. Then I discovered my account has been activated and I now have a 30 day trial. I didn't activate my account and asked for a 30 day trial. It activated all by itself.

Now I'm panicking...so many photos inside LR.

What will happen when my 30 days are over. Does all of my photos disappear or does LR just reverses itself to free version again.

Can I stop the 30 day trial or Deactivate trial.

I feel like I have done nothing wrong or illegal

by using free version for all years.

Please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clausn69105402​,

You may have accidentally started the trial. Don't worry though, your images will still be there, you just wont have access to any of the premium features after the trial ends.

Common questions about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile and Apple TV

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best,

Carissa

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 25, 2019 0