• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC mobile does not allow edit any more

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since shortly my mobile LR CC app does not allow editing any more. All seems to work ok until you get to the screen with the edit sliders. These are gray and do not react. Also the accept sign stays gray. LR Mobile was updated on 15-11.

Also reaching the forum via the phone via the LR CC app is disabled

Anyone having the same problem?

I work with android on a Nokia 6

(Moved by Moderator to Lightroom CC Mobile Forum)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question still unanswerred but invisible to me after being moved. Please respond. Thanks.

20181123_165303.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription Louis or the free app?

it was moved to this forum by the way:

Lightroom CC for mobile & Apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a photographer subscription, and it worked well until recently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another observation I have is that although all my 7225 pictures are clearly in the cloud, the storage indication of the cloud states 71,8 MB is used only (both on PC or phone this indication is shown, but I do see all pictures from whereever I logon on any PC. I recently upgraded the cloud storage because the 20GB where filled, but now it seems I did not have to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRCC.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same thing. Lightroom can not open Photoshop Express. ”An error occurred while opening the photo”66D37704-9D4C-47C7-9ADE-F2298D4983BC.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get the impression LR Mobile version 4 is not working well with LR CC like IE, and EDGE do neither in the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also working in LR CC using edge or Chrome on an android mobile does not give the features of LR CC as is on a laptop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still cannot edit on my mobile... Nobody seems to care so far?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2018 Dec 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louis,

Can you follow this help document and send us diagnostic logs. Also, when you use Lightroom CC on your computer are you able to edit your images. If possible can you also share a screen recording of the issue that you are facing.

Thanks

Deepak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deepak, Thanks for answerring. On a PC it works fine again, although getting clarity about what is in the cloud really is not always clear; but that's another discussion.

The problem is on my mobile. I just cannot edit any more (it worked in the past) on my Nokia 6 with android 8.1.0 on it. I get to the screen shown above, but the sliders stay gray and unaccessable. In short, edit is disabled although seemingly available until the actual edit screen.

I really do not know how to make a diagnostics log on a mobile. If you have a tip for that, please let me know.

Thanks,

Louis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to this link below. And follow the steps to send the diagnostic logs. Also, do you use SD-Card in phone as well.

Please, can you check in the settings panel. Under Device info & Storage

Is Use SD Card enabled.

How to Enable diagnostic Mode in Lr Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

diagnostics sent today. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for the repair. Nothing has changed since I started this issue. Screenshot_20190302-110856.pngYesterday an upgrade to Android 9 was installed on my Nokia6 but still the same problem. Edit sliders stay gray and inactive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also had this issue on my LG G6 for the same amount of time with my paid subscription (mobile editing just stopped working in November and has been greyed out since). It's beginning to get very frustrating. Photos have been synced for months and still no mobile editing can happen. Has this been resolved for you yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Just came here as I now have the same issue! Did either of you get a resolution? I just bought a new iPhone 12 from an XR and edits haven't worked since I made the switch..

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Genevieve

I see a valid Lightroom plan for your email address, which provides Lightoom service on both desktop and mobile devices.  If you cannot edit on Mobile, and specifically if edits are failing on RAW images, then it sounds like you may be signed into another account, and not the correct account with Premium features enabled.

Please confirm you are signed into Lightroom Mobile using the same email address as the one you used to post for help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines