• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Healing Brush on iPad Pro - Toggles Before/Screen

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the Healing Brush in LR Mobile on iPad Pro, it toggles the before/after command.  I have to softly touch the screen several times to get it to stroke the brush and not toggle.   Can someone try it and reply with performance: or thoughts on solution.  Also, it works fine on iPad’s Photoshop, so I don’t think it’s a pen or pad issue.  Thanks, Dan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you attach a video of the issue? Seems to be working fine to me on an iPad Pro, with the before/after only showing when you long press after edits are committed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry for late response but never received alert.  Can't seem to get video to upload at this time.  May try later.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines