• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile 6.1 Stopped displaying images completely

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used LR Mobile (Android) for a couple years; associated with my paid photography plan (LR/PS).

I have it set to import automatically, and sync to the web; after which, when I start LR Classic on my desktop, all my mobile images are synced to my primary catalog.

The last image which was successfully imported on my phone was March 20th - 2 days ago; nothing since then.  I thought this was a simple "syncing" issue at first, but when I open LR on my handset, *all* images are black.  I can still touch the empty black squares and see the file details (name, date, exposure, etc) of the *older* images (they stopped importing on March 20 as I said) but the shots from yesterday and today don't even have the black "placeholders".  The older images were synced okay and are not "all black" on LR web, and seem fine in my LR Classic too.

I tried to do Add Photos->Device and I can see my new photos shown to choose from.  But if I select them and choose "Add" I eventually get a "11 photos failed to import" toast.

Device has 32GB free of a 64GB SD card (LR is set to use the card).

I have tried logging out and back in.

I have tried clearing the cache.

Manage Storage tells me "No Albums Available" but I was going to try that.

I'm about ready to try an uninstall/reinstall but am asking for suggestions first.

I see a post that indicates LRm 6.2 is available, but it is not on the Play store; at least not for me here yet.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?