Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR MOBILE APP: WILL IT EXPIRE OR NOT?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've had the mobile LR app for almost two months now and love it, considering I am only using it to edit my photos for my social media platforms and am not an advanced user by any means. However, I recently purchased a few presets and one of them was a desktop one only so I decided to open the free trial of the desktop version, logged onto my account, so I can sync my presets with my account on my phone. I am not using the desktop version and plan to let it expire and continue to use the free mobile app since it does what I need perfectly. But, when I went to log onto my account it is claiming my free trial will now expire in 30 days. I am extremely confused since the lr mobile app is a free app with no subscription needed. Will I lose the presets I paid for when this trial expires or will it remain on my app? I am confused and would love to hear back from someone who knows about the subject. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if the free version lets you keep or use the Presets, maybe someone else can help?

If not, maybe the Premium Mobile version will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There may be some answers in the second question here:

Common questions about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile and Apple TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines