Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile charging for features

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR mobile charging for features   
I have been using LR for two years. Since reinstalling on phone it wants to charge me for features  selection and healing.  Even though I have the photography plan paid. 
Any help please ?  

thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Hi Charlie 

All sorted .....

Found that on Mac Air was signed in with one gmail account and on phone another .....

So now all working .

T&hanks for your help and patience with my stupidity 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin

I see a valid subscription for you based on the same email address you used to sign into the forums here.  Please check that you are signed into Lightroom Mobile with the same email ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure that I am .... I spoke with someone from Adobe 

They were supposed to sort it out ......

Nothing has happened and the 2 features are ones I use a lot 

any help ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin

Does it help to reinstall the app? 

Please note that doing this before you have your files synced to cloud storage will delete them, so please do a device backup first so you can restore your files later if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had distinstalled a few weeks ago and thats when the problem occured .

seems Adobe doesnt want to help with this issue ...

Pity as they are features i use a lot and cant at the moment .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martin

We are trying to help, and regret your experience is not working smoothly.  You seem to have a valid subscription from what I can see for your email ID on the server. My previous suggestions to try signing out and signing back in, or reinstalling the app are troubleshooting steps to help the app on your local device see what I see for your account.  Please try my advice when convenient, and let me know if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

yes i have tried signing out and back on .....same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I deinstalled again the app just now ......losing everything ofcourse 

And still I have the same problem 

any help please 

thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying.  I hope you were able to backup your device first, so you can restore it to a point where your photos were still present in the Lightroom app.

This should just work.  I see your cloud storage is full, but this should not prevent you from using premium features like selective edits or the healing brush.  Only sync should be paused (until you free up space in cloud storage).

Do you typically sign in with email + password, or using google/facebook?  If it's using one of the social sign on services, can you verify it's the right account?  I know you did say you verified this already, but all signs and symptoms point to logging into the wrong account.

If you sign into your same account using our Lightroom Web app (lightroom.adobe.com), or one of the desktop apps, do you see your paid features working ok there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your reply -

i typically am signed in all the time 

no its the same as before 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin

I modified your last post to remove your email ID to protect your privacy.  I'll send you a direct message soon to discuss your details more privately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Charlie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlie 

All sorted .....

Found that on Mac Air was signed in with one gmail account and on phone another .....

So now all working .

T&hanks for your help and patience with my stupidity 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines