• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile Consistently crashing when rating photos

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting a little frustrating now. I am using a 2019 iPad Pro 12.9”, top of the line stuff. Every single time I am culling using the flag rating system the app crashes. Its not the biggest deal in the world because when I load it back up It’s right where I left off, but it happens about every 50 photos, sometimes less. Without fail. is anyone else having this issue??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

thank you for reporting this.

Do you have any filtering on for that album?

Is it Shared in any way?

Could you let us know the settings that you use for Cloud Storage & Sync in Lightroom Mobile?
Any info about if this easier occurs with JPG or RAWs with large dimensions would help too.

Could you please check if you have any crash files on your device:
If you go into iOS Settings/Privacy/Analytics/Analytics Data

Do you see any LrMobile-2019-05-20-HHMMSS.ips.synced (where HH is hour, MM minute and SS seconds)?

If not, are you seeing any JetsamEvent-2019-05-20-HHMMSS.ips.synced?

Regards,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2019 May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the reply. There are dozens of crash files in the analytics. I only shoot raw, 24.2mp and the files are usually around 25mb. Also attached are the settings I use for cloud storage and sync.

-Dan Turrisi & Alyson Potter

DNA Photography

shotbydna.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines