• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile for Andoid - Which file holds adjustments?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I would like to know to safeguard adjustments made to photos when processed in LR for Mobile on Android. The background to this is that I'm away travelling and have and have made adjustments to well over a thousand photos on my Android tablet and I'm concerned that if it fails (it's showing signs) or breaks or gets stolen then I'll lose the many hours of processing that I've put in. I'm less concerned about losing the raw files as they are stored on the SD card in the camera and I'm unlikely to lose the original files in both the camera and tablet.

On my PC at home the adjustments are stored in a separate file so securing this (backup) would be the way to go. Does it work the same way on Android? IE is there a single file which holds all the adjustments to all the photos on my tablet and could I just copy this and attach it to an email for safe keeping? 

I'm guessing that there might be suggestions for synching with my Adobe account in the cloud and I've done that in the past but I don't think that will work for me on this trip - at 20mb per raw file that's more than double my free allowance with Adobe and I'm not going to pay for an upgrade just for a single long journey. 

Options to secure a copy of the many adjustments made would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?