• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Mobile imports Raw only

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot JPG+RAW in my X-T10 camera and import photos to my IPAD using a Lightning to SD card reader. In Lr mobile on my IPAD, when adding photos from the Camera Roll, only the raw file gets imported. Is there anyway I can get Lr Mobile to import both the raw and the jpg file from the Camera Roll / Photos app?

Both the raw and jpg files are clearly imported to the Photos app from the SD card. E.g., when exporting the photo on the desktop version of Photos I get both a .jpg and .raf file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just discovered after spending over 1k for an iPad Pro thinking I could use for my mobile workflow instead of hauling my MBP everywhere.... why is raw+jpg workflow supported on desktop not mobile? Why have such basic functionality differ between versions? And annoying that LR mobile can’t stack jpg+raw like LR classic on the desktop.

what is the most effective way to log this as a feature request to adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import either JPG or RAW files but not both types.

If you wish to import JPG go to Add Photos -> From Camera Roll, click three dots button in the top right corner and select Photos and unselect Raws. Next select photos and press Add button.

0C933744-3212-4395-94ED-FF46CE1BFAFB.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was very helpful.

With this workaround, i finally managed to import even some .jpg files.

The LR app could still be improved tho. Why make it so difficult, and different than the desktop version?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines