Highlighted

Lr mobile (ios) - How to move photos to new account?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am using Lightroom on my iPhone. I am shooting all my photos with the app.

I've had a free version but now I want to move to a full version of Lr but using different account.

When I log in with my new login all the previously taken photos disappear even though they are on the device's hard drive.

Is there a way to import all my photos to the new account? Or to share them between two accounts?

I thought of exporting all my files to an external catalog and then importing them when logged in as a new user, but Lr will only let me export 15 files at a time and I have nearly 900 so that will not do the trick... and besides that would involve duplicating all the photos and I probably don't have the space required...

So is there some other way?

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lr mobile (ios) - How to move photos to new account?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am using Lightroom on my iPhone. I am shooting all my photos with the app.

I've had a free version but now I want to move to a full version of Lr but using different account.

When I log in with my new login all the previously taken photos disappear even though they are on the device's hard drive.

Is there a way to import all my photos to the new account? Or to share them between two accounts?

I thought of exporting all my files to an external catalog and then importing them when logged in as a new user, but Lr will only let me export 15 files at a time and I have nearly 900 so that will not do the trick... and besides that would involve duplicating all the photos and I probably don't have the space required...

So is there some other way?

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2018 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn’t have thought it was possible, even if you asked Adobe.

Maybe post here also as this may confirm it:

Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

If you use Classic as well, maybe you could Migrate your Catalog to the new account (if everything is synced down to there) but it would be best to get a bit more advice from a regular Classic user.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2018 0