Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile iPad won’t export to Dropbox

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Im using the most recent version of LR (5.3.1) and when I choose to "share" my images the option for Dropbox is greyed out & not selectable. I can get to Dropbox with three different "share" workflows: 

"Share To" "Export to Files" or "Export As..." 

All three options yield the same result. 
This seems like a Dropbox issue not LR but I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. I'm using an iPad Pro, and my Dropbox is also updated. This has not always been a problem so it's hard for be to believe it's user error but I'm here for ideas!

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Just been playing around with this... if you go into the Files App / Dropbox in your iPad first, it must do something like authenticate.

Returning to Lr or Apple Photos after this and then exporting shows me Dropbox and the export is successful 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nor can I. Actually, I cannot export from the Apple iOS Photos app to Dropbox either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just been playing around with this... if you go into the Files App / Dropbox in your iPad first, it must do something like authenticate.

Returning to Lr or Apple Photos after this and then exporting shows me Dropbox and the export is successful 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain what you did? I looked through settings on both the iPad & Dropbox and couldn't find any such option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

F6BA1C06-202C-418C-9394-4D0C0463FCE1.jpeg

Accessed the iOS Files App above - then accessed Dropbox from there.

Afterwards I went into LrM again and exported without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines