LR mobile offline

Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am using Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 6 with an adobe account. It happens that I don't have an internet connection and still want to work on my photos. However, most of them appear to be black and not visible.

I have been looking for an answer how to work offline on my photos (of course with syncing them when I have internet again), but I haven't found one. One blog (https://lightroomkillertips.com/need-work-offline-lightroom-mobile/) shows a solution but this is either just for iPad or for an older version of LR. I don't have the mentioned button "enabling offline editing".

Does anyone have an answer to my problem? - Thanks in advance!

kindly Pascal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR mobile offline

Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am using Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 6 with an adobe account. It happens that I don't have an internet connection and still want to work on my photos. However, most of them appear to be black and not visible.

I have been looking for an answer how to work offline on my photos (of course with syncing them when I have internet again), but I haven't found one. One blog (https://lightroomkillertips.com/need-work-offline-lightroom-mobile/) shows a solution but this is either just for iPad or for an older version of LR. I don't have the mentioned button "enabling offline editing".

Does anyone have an answer to my problem? - Thanks in advance!

kindly Pascal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pascal,

Are you importing images from iPhone 6 to the Lightroom app? Or did you sync the images to your mobile?

Are you signed into the Lightroom mobile app?
Also, what version of Lightrooma are you working with?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
sydlerp LATEST
Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sahil

Yes, I am importing images from my iPhone 6 to the Lightroom app (accually the lightroom app does that itself as soon as I start it).

Are you signed into the Lightroom mobile app? > yes
Also, what version of Lightrooma are you working with? > adobe photoshop lightroom classic version 8.3.1

Does that help any?

Kind regards, Pascal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2019 0