• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile's Lens Vignetting not working

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any possible reason why Lens vignetting under Optics in Lightroom for mobile not working? Device is Huawei Nova 5T and I am using the Honor 20 Pro rear camera lens profile.

[Moderator: Moved to the Lightroom mobile forum]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on a Huawei P30 Pro. No correction for the pretty obvious vignetting on rear and rear wide cameras.

I tried other profiles (Canon and Samsung) that did not show an effect either. Makes me assume that the functionality is broken. But it's suspicious that only Huawei users complained so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

It may be best to add a post there also if there isn't one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines