• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile saving monochrome files in color

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently took some photos on my phone (Galaxy S8) in jpg. After importing to LR, I edited them and applied the monochrome profile to several. When saving to Camera Roll on my iPad and iPhone, they were saved properly. When saving from my Android, they were exported in color. Is this a known issue? Any workarounds?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you saving them on Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am saving by viewing the album, clicking the three dots in the top right corner and batch saving to device.

It seems the problem has something to do with how LR Android is pulling the original jpgs from the cloud. When I only have Smart Previews available and save at 2048 pixels, the pictures save to the device with the appropriate changes including the monochrome profile. However if I download original full res images OR try to save at full resolution, LR Android is not applying the edits.

When I view an individual image when only Smart Previews are loaded, all my edits are visible. I know the edits are synced to the cloud because I see them on other devices. However, if i choose to download "Original - JPG" it downloads and displays the original unedited file. I then have to clear my cache to get back to the Smart Previews. This does not appear to be happening in iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines