• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Mobile says “subscription expired” and it hasn’t

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app was working pretty good until it just started saying “subscription expired”. So I checked my subscription in apple store and it says my next billing date is February 19, in fact I see your charge on my bank account on January 19.

I went to Lr again and clicked on “restore purchases” and it says “there are not past purchases”.

I have the last version available (v.6.1.0 C2677A/7).

I have logged out and logged in so many times, I have reinstalled the app with tjhe same result, this is so very frustating.

I see that so many people have experienced the same issue and you request their Adobe id and do something, can anyone help me, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Hi Valeria

There may have been a communication problem between iTunes and our servers.  You should be OK now.  Please check the app again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Valeria

There may have been a communication problem between iTunes and our servers.  You should be OK now.  Please check the app again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charly;

It's ok now! I really appreciate your help.

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo tengo el mismo problema ya llevo dos dias y aun no logro tener las funciones premium a pesar de reiniciar varias veces el cel, restaurar compras y hacer todo lo que dicen que se haga, como puedo solucionar esto? Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Edgar

Please try Lightroom again now.  It should work OK now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'Siham5FDF'

I see no Lightroom subscription for you (mobile or desktop) based on the account you used to post here.  

Do not uninstall and reinstall before you are subscribed and sync your current images, as deleting the app before sync will cause data loss.

If you tried to subscribe to Lightroom Mobile and this did not work, does it help to try subscribing again?   Also, try Restore Purchase -- please see this page for steps:  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If you have already been a subscriber for a while, but now do not see your images, that would indicate you are signed into the wrong account.  Maybe you tapped Google instead of Facebook, or entered the wrong email address on the login screen?  You will need to remember the correct account to sign in and see your subscribed account. 

If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same issue. No matter what i do, it still says expired when its not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Chris.ivy89 

You'll need to contact Adobe Support directly for help with your account.  They have the right tools and info to help.  Please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and sign in--I recommend the Chat option for fastest help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir now i have subscribed lightroom premium but its not working . From playstore payment have done but in lightroom app expired is shown  .email is <removed for privacy>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The email account associated with your Commuinty Forum login here has a subscription.  The email account you previously shared does not.  So, please make sure you login to Lr with the correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines