LR Mobile - Sorry, something went wrong.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9493EDD7-4EEC-42D1-8234-3680A33055A0.png

This only happens when I try to log in using Adobe. I have an iPhone XS. I updated my phone's OS and uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom several times. Thank you. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum  & title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will also note that this happens when I press the "Continue with Adobe" button. I am not given an opportunity to type in my login credentials. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William

That seems like Lightroom lacks access to the internet.  I do see you have a good cellular connection based on the screen shot.. Is your device running on some kind of VPN or other proxied connection?  In iOS Safari, are you able to sign into your same account at lightroom.adobe.com (or LR Web app)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines