• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr mobile trial expired

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i purchaseD a plan with ID Add015058943 But My lr mobile is still expired and i cant upload the pic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Hi, when posting the query, I had already signed out and in multiple times . However it was still the same. But now I checked it, the acc seems like it is ok now. Thanks so much for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the status of your account online - sign in with your AdobeID: Adobe ID

If it's OK, try to sign off and back in on the mobile and make sure to use the correct AdobeID.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged with My registered email. I dont have adobeid so not know where to check the online status. I am new to those things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email you used for the subscription is your AdobeID. Log in at the link posted and verify your plan is active.

Sign in and sign out to activate or deactivate Creative Cloud apps

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. I do check my plan and it shows that I only have LR and PS in deskto, not the mobile version. How can I use full function of LR mobile app? Change plan? Any suggestions though?

thanks so much again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you have the Photography plan which includes LR CC, PS and all the mobile stuff.

Lightroom CC vs. 6 and 5 | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC – History

Did you try to sign off and sign back in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when posting the query, I had already signed out and in multiple times . However it was still the same. But now I checked it, the acc seems like it is ok now. Thanks so much for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ntdat1985​,

Can you PM me your Adobe ID? Can you also confirm that the Adobe ID associated with Creative Cloud Photography plan is the same Adobe ID that you're using to sign into LRM?

Please let us know!

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems fine to me now. Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ntdat1985​,

Thanks so much for replying and updating us with the current status. I do just have another question. To clarify, what fixed your issue was waiting a couple of days and then signing back in to find that everything was working okay?

Again, thanks for the information!

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that seems so to me. I signed in and out several times after subscripting for my plan But that didnt work. Then someday later, I used the mobile app and noticed that  there was green light next to my user and my photo were syncinG.

Another thing i I wanna ask is editing raw. I use sony mirror less camera and it has raw file in arw format. I input it in my iPhone hoping to edit it since I am a subcriber. But I can't import it to LR (Maybe because IOS saved it in TIF format?). Could you help me?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines