• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile unable to save photos to phone.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum but I've been using Adobe LR and PS and LR mobile for years.

Just yesterday I opened LR Mobile on my phone and it took a while to load like it was updating. I didn't think much of it until I found the photo I was originally looking for to post to social media Facebook/Instagram. I selected the photo and tapped the upper corner like I normally would but when the drop down menu appeared there is no option/button to save to device. This is something I've been doing for awhile and it makes uploading to social media quick and easy but now I can't seem to figure out how to save photos from my LR Mobile app to my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, which iOS version are you on? 
Does it only happen with a certain image or with all images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running an Android OS. I continued to play around with the app and was eventually able figure it out. They changed it from a drop down menu option to selecting a photo and using the share button then it gives you the option to save to device. Adobe just changed how you have to go about saving to the device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines