Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile upload stuck (pending)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 281 Photos on my Iphone, in LR Mobile that will not finish uploading to Adobe CC. I successfully uploaded & downloaded 175 others (in the same catalog) onto my PC from my phone, but the other 281 have stopped uploading. It has said "Pending" for weeks now. I have updated (mobile & desktop), restarted, logged in & out to no avail. I can also see on my PC that 281 files are "dowloading" but nothing ever changes. I'm not sure if the problem is with the upload (mobile) or download (PC). Maybe there is a way to re-fresh, or cancel & restart the sync? I would like to get the rest of the photos from my phone onto my PC, someone please help!

Photo 12-6-17, 9 18 38 PM.png

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on Galxaxy S7 edge with Android 8. When will Adobe fix it? A paid cloud service makes only sense with properly working sync function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, same problem here.. I have almost 10.000 files in LR Mobile and clicked sync. now it says 130 pending since a week and can't open amy folders, don't see any pictures in the app and therefore can't edit anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually didn't even need or want to sync. but there 8s no cancel button... So I can't even stop the sync.

Still can't use LR CC Mobile AT ALL right now.

Please help me fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to Pause Sync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pause button is not available when LR has pending  files. Second funny thing is that the download of files is still working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem has been solved. Apparently I had folders in my LR CC Mobile app that had pictures which were taken on an older phone. So when I switched phones and downloaded the app, logged in it showed all the same folders. Then I hit sync and the app tried to sync files which it couldn't find on my device and it got stuck. I went to lightroom.mobile.com and logged in, deleted the sync issue files, deleted the app and reinstalled it and... It works again! Hopefully this helps any of you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S9+, same issue...it gets stuck even when uploading 1 single photo. I pay for this app and i really need to use it. Tried reinstalling it, worked for a few minutes with 3 photos, and then got stuck when uploading a new one.

Please fix this asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huawei P10 got the same issue, cannot display any image and at the cloud icon always show loading spinner then I try to touch on that it show "upload pending" and it still show that message so far

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S9 user with the same issue. 6 photos have been syncing for about 3 days now. It's stopped me from opening any galleries successfully and is honestly doing my head in. I was hoping to do some finishing touches on some work while interstate but I guess with no answer to the problem, that won't be happening. Can't wait for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues here and It’s not the first time.

Seems I can sync files/images from IPad to IPhone and Mac, But not from IPhone to any other device.

Any suggestions please.

I have turned of and logged out from all devices, all software is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that others are having the same issue I have just started having. I have 600+ photo’s that are pending in Lightroom Mobile on my iPad Pro.  I have been going crazy trying multiple different things to solve this. Oddly, for some reason, every once in a while a photo will make it to upload. One major concern i have , and this is my fault. Because i didn’t notice that things were not uploading here is what i did.

-import via usb card reader to my iPad to a temp album that i use

-open Lightroom mobile and allow them to import into LR

-go and delete photo’s in my temp folder.

this was not a smart thing i imagine. especially if i cant get things to work... right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue on my tablet: [Android][Sony a7 ii]The importing process stops after a while

I tried on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge: it worked. I transferred about 190 RAW files on my mobile but now.. it doesn't upload them on cloud!  

It's an odyssey!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It fixed itself out of the blue!

It took about 36 hours.. maybe it's something related to my wifi speed? So maybe it just do not show the uploading progress..

It was connected with no luck all night long and I have 2 megabits per seconds in upload ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure enough, the issue resolved itself as well for me!

Thank you for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with iPhone XS. Sync working great with iPad and Windows Lightrooms (Classic CC and CC). There is no Sync errors at lightroom.adobe.com. This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is solution:

1. Log out from Lightroom CC

2. Uninstall and reinstall Lightroom CC

3. Manually import previously pending images

...and syncing works again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sync issues on all my Lightroom CC (latest 2018 version) libraries. So hoping someone can help me sort this out.

On my desktop - iMac - it tells me there are 8,233 photos in my Library. And it says I'm syncing 7,157 photos. The amount of space used, however, never changes - (137Gb used out of 1TB)

Online it tells me there are 4,401 photos in my Library and 3,909 Sync Issues and when I look further into these issues, there are placeholders instead of images with the message "IMG_567 Imported on (date) open Lightroom on iPhone to continue syncing."

On my iPhone - where Lightroom CC IS open. There are 4,475 photos in the Library it says "Uploading - 74 Pending (35%)"

I have had my iPhone plugged in and connected to Wifi for 3 days and nights, have logged off and back in on all devices, restarted. Refreshed Wifi etc and yet the photos don't seem to be uploading. It is a large photo Library but at this rate, it will take months to upload to the cloud. Is this really worth it?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys. Admins. As someone said earlier, a cloud based system is worthless unless it works reliably. My partner and I are photogs in the music industry. We just got back from a huge album shoot in S Africa w a major label and then Grammy week with our artists right after that. We recently spent over $4k on two brand new iPad pro 11”’s to be completely mobile without lugging laptops & external hard drives. We told our clients this new system makes turnover lightning fast. Now with sync issues, we look like fools with multiple clients wondering where the hell their photos are - what do I tell them? “Sorry, adobe’s having sync issues“ “Well, when will we get them?” “Idk, waiting on a flaccid response from an adobe forum admin covering for the Dev team that didn’t foresee this”

My reputation, my clients, my gd career is on the line bc of your sync issues. Please have your tech call me to figure this out (one who actually knows how to) before I go on a massive online terror campaign.

Thanks,

*frustrated adobe user*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sync issues did resolve. Though I'm not sure what did it. I was fortunate to receive a dialogue box asking me to rate what I thought of Lightroom CC and if I would recommend it to friends. I attribute the miraculous overnight syncing to the scathing comments I made on the form, though it could have been a coincidence?

One other tip - make sure your device doesn't go to sleep - the internet needs to be stable and not drop out at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having this issue and received no rating request yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here! 2247 pictures pending for days now... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue. 838 pending uploads all day. HEIC files taken with iPhone uploaded without an issue. i had no problem importing the Raw images to Apple Photos app from memory card and had no problem importing those photos into Lightroom Mobile. Just can’t upload so I can access from Mac and/or iPad.

Oddly, the percentage uploaded continues to increase and is now at 81%, despite the number of pending uploads remaining consistent at 838. And, yes, checked. no photos have synced with Lightroom CC on my Mac and none show up in LR cloud library in browser.

Disheartened that this has not been resolved, Adobe, considering the number of users across multiple devices and multiple platforms complaining about it —for 2 years in this thread alone. All my apps on iPhone and mac are latest version, BTW.

This may be the straw that breaks this camel‘s back. Already so irked by Lightroom Classic only sharing smart previews and Lightroom CC’s comparatively anemic functionality.

Seemed like my mobile-first workflow was going to speed things up and allow more flexibility. Instead continues to be one workaround after another. Now also getting constant requests to log in to Creative Cloud app every time i try to open CC file folder in iOS, despite being already logged in when i open the CC app on my phone.

Also why the two factor verification on my iPhone for this forum if I have my Lightroom app open and am logged in with my Adobe ID?

The amount of overhead just to do basic tasks is tarnishing your product and the lack of resolution—or response even—of this bigger issue in this forum is alarming.

Maybe it’s a sign you should spend less time with Sensei and more time on basic dev work on your core products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate,

Did the issue get solved with the 4.3 update?
Please always let us know which other Lightroom version you are using.

To all others with issues:
please mention which clients you use for syncing, also please test with the latest version of all used Lightoom versions over all devices/machines.

thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2019 Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with 1 picture out of 13, so my problem was not as urgent as it was for several people. What I did did NOT solve the problem. It was a turn around. For example:

1. Send the picture to Camera Roll

2. A few seconds later, in Windows 10, the picture will appear in "C:\Users\[Name]\Pictures\iCloud Photos\Downloads\APC_0026.jpg"

Note that the original was a DNG file. Sending it to Camera Roll converted it to JPEG. I can live with that for this one picture, but from now on I will think twice before using Lightroom Mobile. It's been two years since this problem appeared, and nothing seems to be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well this isn't looking good - Feb 2021 and I'm having the same issue and nowhere in this two page thread does a solution appear. Way to go Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines