• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile weird sync behaviour

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a big problem with sync between lightrom mobile on iPad (my full set of RAW files) and Lightroom on computer as well as LR Web. There is a set of pictures (raw format) I downloaded directly from my memory card ti iPad Pro and it is the only copy I have. They are not visible in neither Web LR nor synced with LR Classic. On iPad there are smart previews, but the raw originals are downloading within seconds, so it looks there are somwhere in the cloud. I have no access to them however, other than on iPad. It is about 3000 files 25Mb each (sony .arw files).

Both Web and Classic LR shows about 16000 files synced, while iPad shows almost 18000.

Anyone can help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're facing sync issues with Lightroom as Lightroom on iPad is not syncing to Lightroom Classic and Lightroom web.

Here's a couple of troubleshooting steps:

• Sign out and then sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop app. For details, see Activate and deactivate Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
  • Ensure that your Lightroom for mobile app is up to date. To keep your Lightroom for mobile (iOS) app up to date, see Apple's documentation Turn on Automatic DownloadsTo keep your Lightroom for mobile (Android) app up to date, see Google's documentation Update downloaded apps.
  • Ensure that your are running Lightroom on your desktop and Lightroom for mobile app on the same Internet WiFi network. Syncing is paused over the cellular network, if you've enabled Sync Only Over WiFi in Lightroom app's settings. To know more about app settings and preferences, see Lightroom for mobile (iOS)|Sidebar and Lightroom for mobile (Android)|Sidebar
  • Ensure that Lightroom for mobile is running in the foreground, especially when the syncing is in progress. To achieve this, make sure that your mobile device does not go into the sleep mode.
  • Check that sync is enabled on Lightroom on iPad and check that storage space on Cloud is not occupied.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines