Highlighted

LR no longer pulling from Camera Roll

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the mobile app, when I select camera roll to pull a photo from, only 5 photos total show up from my camera roll, thousands missing.  Worked last week, after phone update no longer works.  Thoughts? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR no longer pulling from Camera Roll

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the mobile app, when I select camera roll to pull a photo from, only 5 photos total show up from my camera roll, thousands missing.  Worked last week, after phone update no longer works.  Thoughts? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What phone are you using? If it's an iPhone, check the Privacy settings and make sure Lightroom has access to All Photos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
greule LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For iOS could you try the steps from this doc: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-ios-14.html 

Hope this helps - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0