Highlighted

LR now wants to resync all photos again

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a iPhone XS Max with over 20k photos/videos

I have previously seen LR report that it's sync is up to date.

However today I see it is auto-importing from the camera roll, with 19.5k pending.

What would cause LR to decide to reimport everything? What can it manage it terms of deltas?

I have added the odd couple of photos directly on the phone, and perhaps one or two on the mac for printing - since LR was awkward, but why would LR nw want to sync all.

Needless to say it's not good - hot phone whilst syncing, power drain, long elapsed time (days?). I'm starting to wonder if uninstalling LR is the only option

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR now wants to resync all photos again

Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a iPhone XS Max with over 20k photos/videos

I have previously seen LR report that it's sync is up to date.

However today I see it is auto-importing from the camera roll, with 19.5k pending.

What would cause LR to decide to reimport everything? What can it manage it terms of deltas?

I have added the odd couple of photos directly on the phone, and perhaps one or two on the mac for printing - since LR was awkward, but why would LR nw want to sync all.

Needless to say it's not good - hot phone whilst syncing, power drain, long elapsed time (days?). I'm starting to wonder if uninstalling LR is the only option

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?